Sliding Panel System Installation
window treatments are inside the window casing.
1. Measure Depth：Minimum 2.5 inch depth needed
2. Measure Width：Measure the width of the window from the top of the opening to the sill in 3 places. Record the narrowest measurement.
3. Measure Height：Measure the exact height in three different places from top edge of opening to top of sill.Record the narrowest measurement.
window treatments are installed outside the window casing.
1. Measure Width：Measure the exact width of window, including the frame/molding if there is one. Add 2” for each side (4”total overlap) to ensure light control and privacy.
2. Determine Track Location：Determine track mounting position and mark the spot.
3. Measure Height：Measure the exact height of window from top edge of molding to bottom edge, or to top of sill if there is one. Add at least 2-1/4”to allow for adequate mounting area above the window.